Sunday, September 21, 2008

First Post

I'm just getting started here folks, I've finally gotten tired of talking to the television (more like yelling, mostly) and decided to try the blog thing. I guess I'll start by saying that while I respect everyone's right to their own opinion, when I hear bullshit I will call it, be it governmental, corporate, religious, whatever it's source, bullshit is bullshit.

Long ago I heard college degree's described thusly, with BS being 'bullshit', MS being 'more shit', and PhD being 'piled higher and deeper'. I respect education but I'm suspicious of anyone who claims to (or acts like they) know everything, a real education would have taught them how much there is to know and how little of it one individual can really grasp and remember.

All I ask of folks is to tell me the truth, and know the difference between truth and your opinion.

No comments: